FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW IS MY PREMIUM GIFT PACKED?
- With 100% care!
- Each gift box is packed with tissue paper filling around each item to ensure a snug fit and non-movement of items during transportation
- Each gift box has a specifically designed shipping box, to ensure no additional packing items are required to protect your parcel.
HOW IS MY PREMIUM GIFT DELIVERED?
- All orders qualify for flat rate standard shipping Australia wide for $12.50 per gift box and is charged at check out
- Orders placed by 12pm AEST Monday-Friday will be shipped on the same day. After 12pm, the order will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed from 12pm Friday and over the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- To be safe, delivery is 1-2 days for standard Metropolitan areas and 2-3 days for semi-rural and rural locations. Sydney metro areas usually deliver the following business day once you receive your order completion notice from us.
- As the purchaser, you will be able to track the delivery of your parcel via the tracking information we will send you.
- Although all effort is taken to ensure the delivery times quoted do not change, during peak periods, holidays or severe weather occasions, some deliveries time frames may change.
- We use a combination of couriers and Australia Post for deliveries around Australia.
- Unfortunately we are unable to arrange for shipment to PO Boxes.
CAN I ORDER MULTIPLE GIFT BOXES?
- Yes you can. If it is for personal gifting, you will need to complete each order individually via our website and check out at the end of each order. If you are a corporate customer, please read our corporate page for more information.
- If you are local to Caringbah, Sydney you can visit our Creative Space to create your own Gift Boxes and either take it away with you or have us send to the recipient for you. Should your Gift Box contain alcohol, please read the liquor licence information below, as we are unable to have you leave the warehouse with alcohol, even if you are gifting it.
CAN I GET A TAX INVOICE?
- Yes you can. You will receive your order confirmation from our online store to your email, but should you require a tax invoice, please contact us and we can email one to you.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Unfortunately we do not refund any Gift Boxes for change of mind from either the purchaser or recipient.
- In the unlikely event that one of our artisan products reaches you in a non-perfect condition (such as breakage), please contact us within 7 days of delivery and send us an image of the item, along with the order details, and we will replace the damaged item at our cost.
- Please remember that all items contained within Pago & Co Gift Boxes are made by artisan makers, so there is an expectation that not every item is identical and will have flaws – which is why we love them so much! Leather, brass and wood items will all age differently after each use, and this is usual for the type of material used and part of the uniqueness of these products.
- Due to liquor licencing laws, any gift box which contains alcohol must be delivered to a recipient who is 18 years or older & cannot be sent to the purchaser.
Do you have any further questions? Just contact us and we can certainly assist you with any further questions you may have.